- Administrative Support
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Full Time
Under general direction of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and specific direction from the President, perform housekeeping/house management responsibilities. Duties at times may be varied and extensive.
- Ensure the efficient management of the CEO and President's personal residence.
- Coordinate services and needs with executive assistant.
- Provide concierge, personal services and housekeeping services in accordance to schedules and need.
- Provide laundry services to include dry cleaning, wardrobe and linen care, closets management and organization, etc.
- Run personal errands and perform personal shopping.
- Responsible for preparing meals in accordance to prepared menus and dietary needs and everything involved: menu planning, grocery shopping, proper selection of the freshest produce and meats, pantry shopping, kitchen clean up and organization, and care and purchase of any necessary equipment and supplies.
- Provide waiting services as needed (deliveries, home maintenance, repair, installations etc.). Schedule and manage contractors, home/warranty services, yard care, etc.
- Organize dinners and events. Act as liaison with all party vendors (caterers, florist, entertainment, photographers) as needed.
- Provide limited administrative support (mail, correspondence, etc.).
- Provide occasional driving/transportation or coordinate transportation as requested.
- Provide assistance with animals (dogs) by transporting to vet appointments, give medication as required etc. Overnight stay required to care for dogs when owners travel.
- All other duties as required.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Education & experience required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant experience as a personal assistant/household manager.
- Menu planning, meal preparation and cooking.
- 3 to 5 years related experience.
- Executive chef skills.
- 1 to 3 year of college coursework.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to speak, read and comprehend the English language.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
- Extensive knowledge of general cleaning and household surfaces and finishes.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Extremely flexible and agile.
- Ability to deal with ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some administrative skills or executive assistant roles.
SUPERVISION : This position does not have any direct reports.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- No hazardous or significantly unpleasant conditions.
- Work primarily in primary residence or personal home environment.
- Moderate local travel (less than 25%).
- Exposure to computer screens.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this position. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. The Burks Companies reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. Directly related experience/education beyond the minimum stated may be substituted where appropriate.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!